JK12-A 12V Time Adjustable Relay Module with LED Digital Tube Dynamic Display Countdown Single Chip Relay
This module starts work after triggering. If you need to set the power to start timing, then you can connect the two trigger lines directly.
"Trigger" is simply a touch of two lines. It can be a short touch or a long time. Timing starts when you touch each other.
K: Switching signal trigger, valid at the leading edge
After power-on, RY has no action. After K is triggered, RY is immediately turned on. After the delay, the RY is disconnected after the countdown ends. When K is triggered again during the delay, it will immediately jump to the end of the delay (ie, RY is disconnected).
- The button trigger type triggers the action to start immediately and delays. (If the button end is shorted before power-on, each power-on will be turned on and delayed by the setting)
- Display: The set time is displayed during adjustment; during the delay, the countdown is displayed dynamically.
- Switch on the load immediately after the trigger and disconnect the load after the specified time.
- During the delay, the button operation immediately stops the delay and returns to the initial state.
- During the delay, the digital tube reduces the brightness and counts down the delay to display the remaining time in real time.
- Set the time by adjustable resistor. The adjustable range is from 1 to 99. The unit can be selected by jumper. When the jumper is connected to the second, the adjustable range is 1-99 seconds. The jumper is connected to the time division. The adjustable range is 1-99 points.
- Board size: 70mm x 40mm, height less than 18mm
1 x JK12-A 12V Time Adjustable Relay Module with LED Digital Tube Dynamic Display